Egypt’s general prosecutor issued arrest warrants Tuesday for seven Egyptian Coptic Christians and a Florida-based American pastor and referred them to trial on charges linked to an anti-Islam film that has sparked riots across the Muslim world.

The case is largely symbolic since the seven men and one woman are believed to be outside of Egypt and unlikely to travel to the country to face the charges. Instead, the prosecutor’s decision to take legal appears aimed at absorbing at least some of the public anger over the amateur film, which portrays the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud, womanizer and buffoon.

The prosecutor’s office said in a statement that the accused, which includes the film’s alleged producer, face charges of harming national unity, insulting and publicly attacking Islam and spreading false information. The office said they could face the death penalty, if convicted. No date for the trial has been set.

Among those charged is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, an Egyptian Copt living in southern California and believed to be behind the film. Florida-based Pastor Terry Jones, who has said he was contacted by the filmmaker to promote the video, as well as Morris Sadek, a conservative Coptic Christian in the U.S. who pushed the video on his website, are also among those charged.

The connection of the other five accused in the case to the film was not immediately clear.

Ultraconservative Salafi lawyer Mamdouh Ismail praised the prosecutor’s decision. While recognizing that the eight will be tried in absentia, Ismail said referring them to trial will help curb public anger.

“Now these are legal measures instead of angry reactions, whose consequences are undetermined,” he said. “This would also set a deterrent for them and anyone else who may fall into this” offense.

The prosecutor’s statement, a copy of which was obtained by The Associated Press, said that after studying the film investigators have determined that it contains scenes offensive to Islam and state institutions. It also says they questioned 10 plaintiffs before issuing the charges.

Nakoula, 55, told the AP in an interview last week outside Los Angeles that he was the manager of the company that produced “Innocence of Muslims.” Jones also told AP that he was contacted by Nakoula to promote the movie.

The film, clips of it appeared on YouTube, mocked the Prophet Muhammad and drove small but angry crowds to protest outside the U.S. Embassy in Egypt and an attack on the American Consulate in Libya that killed the U.S. ambassador. Other protests have erupted across the Muslim world over the video, including Afghanistan, Yemen and Indonesia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/innocence-of-muslims-egypt-terry-jones_n_1893315.html

Maybe they should add Aaron Justin Walker aka Aaron Worthing to this list. After all he claimed to all Muslims to come and get him.

Or how about Aaron Walker depicting the Prophet Mohammed only if it means it will make him Fatwah Worthy?

And CNN of course was too afraid to run with images that were considered by CNN to be too disgusting to run with. So Aaron Walker declared on his Muslim hate blog that he wasn’t afraid, so he told CNN to get F*cked and he would post the disgusting images:

Of course when the State Department gets pissed off at such disgusting images being shown because the State Department knows just what these kinds of images can do in the Muslim community, Aaron Walker decides that the State Department is full of shit, and then gets all riled up and decides to complain that his free speech rights are being violated. How dare the State Department intervene with his depictions of the Prophet Mohammed. Why the nerve of that rascally State Department trying to prevent Aaron Walker from inciting the Middle East and getting people killed over it. No, what’s more important according to Aaron Walker is that his stupid free speech rights are being violated because he wants to produce hateful despicable cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed while the State Department tries to get him to not do it. But he doesn’t give two shits for those that are harmed over his disgusting website everyonedrawmohammed. No, he is pissed because the rascally federal government wants to say hey Walker, these images can get people killed so why not allow those people to live eh? But does Aaron Walker care if people get killed over it? Hell no, he doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone but himself. So the State Department can go to hell in a hand basket because Aaron Justin Walker is going to produce as many hateful and bigoted cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed as he wants. He wants people to know he gets misty eyed when viewing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed having sex with goats which were commissioned by him and then depicted on his website.  Yes, Aaron Justin Walker wanted people to know that he didn’t give a rats ass about good Muslims or bad Muslims, he felt his war against what he termed bad Muslims (as if he was the sole arbiter of a good Muslim or a bad one) was required. And if good Muslims were offended or were hurt by his disgusting website, then too f*cking bad, as the good Muslims were collateral damage in his war against the Prophet Mohammed.

And while he is fighting this so called battle to preserve his right to offend other religions, he isn’t afraid of any blow back for it either. No, he is Aaron Worthing of Manassas Virginia, and if anyone wants a piece of his ass well they know where to find him. But beware he says, beware and take care, because he practices the 2nd amendment at his house.

 

 

Would you want to be his neighbor?

  • Texas Tim

    Well well, it looks like Mr. Walker may get on that list too. How about everyone opposed to Mr. Walker’s anti Muslim blog contact the Egyptian Embassy here and tell them about Walker’s blog?? Ask the Embassy to refer the case to the Egyptian prosecutor for indictment. According to what you have written and pasted from the blog, Walker was trying to incite violence, to outrage Muslims, and start a religious war. This is criminal, not only in Egypt but also in the USA. What a dumbass.