Sarah Palin gave a speech at the Western Conservative Summit last weekend. She only ever speaks to friendly audiences, and the assembled conservatives seemed to enjoy her as usual. But Palin’s normal word-salads and malapropisms were even worse than usual because they were so slurred — as if she had imbibed a few drinks before getting up to speak. Watch the video for yourself: is this her usual rambling nonsense, or was Palin actually drunk up there behind the podium? Share your opinion with our nifty new poll widget!
- Duggars Finally Scrutinized. Will TLC Stop Aiding Fraud?
- Alabama State House Prioritizes Abortion, Low Taxes
- POLL: Should Chuck C. Johnson Be Allowed On Twitter Again?
- Better (Not) Call Rand Paul
- Huckabee Hearts Hypocrisy: Defends Molester, Bashes Gays
- But The Planet Can’t House Too Many People
- The Duggar Family Is Gross And TLC Must Drop Their Show
- Thursday THREATCON – 21 May 2015
- Rand Paul Wants Gov’t Out Of Your Metadata, In Your Genitals
- Mo Brooks Reimagines Military Recruiting As A Zero-Sum Game