Sarah Palin gave a speech at the Western Conservative Summit last weekend. She only ever speaks to friendly audiences, and the assembled conservatives seemed to enjoy her as usual. But Palin’s normal word-salads and malapropisms were even worse than usual because they were so slurred — as if she had imbibed a few drinks before getting up to speak. Watch the video for yourself: is this her usual rambling nonsense, or was Palin actually drunk up there behind the podium? Share your opinion with our nifty new poll widget!
- Back-To-Basics Men’s Razor Design A Hit On Kickstarter
- Artist Willie Little’s New Body Of Work Takes On Tea Party Racism
- Caught On Video: Emergency Landing For Jetblue Flight 1416
- This Teen Author Is Helping Abused Kids Transform Into Heroic Survivors
- John Boehner Gives Self 8-Week Vacation, Calls The Poor Lazy
- Jerk Judge Who Ordered Sovereign Citizen To Be Shocked Relieved From Duty
- A Governor Bob Beauprez Could Try To Kill Colorado’s Marijuana Economy
- Best Of ‘Talk Like A Pirate Day’ Pets
- ‘Bitter Enders’ – From The Great War Blog
- Photo Quiz: Are You Good At Profiling Terrorists?