Sarah Palin gave a speech at the Western Conservative Summit last weekend. She only ever speaks to friendly audiences, and the assembled conservatives seemed to enjoy her as usual. But Palin’s normal word-salads and malapropisms were even worse than usual because they were so slurred — as if she had imbibed a few drinks before getting up to speak. Watch the video for yourself: is this her usual rambling nonsense, or was Palin actually drunk up there behind the podium? Share your opinion with our nifty new poll widget!
- Game Of GOP Thrones: Hillary Sparrow (New James Rustad Article With Songs)
- The Legacy Of Team Themis: Stalking Activists’ Kids For Fun And Profit
- Orioles John Angelos: Government Inflicts Needless Suffering
- AL GOP ‘Fetal Heartbeat’ Bill Requires Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Bruce Jenner Inspires Rand Paul To Come Out As Neoconservative (Interview With James Rustad)
- James Rustad Sings “DEA Sex Party Song” About Michele Leonhart Resignation
- The Great War Blog On Gallipoli, Turkey, And Armenian Genocide
- Thursday THREATCON – 23 April 2015
- Alabama Sets Up America’s Most Interesting Abortion Battle
- Corporate Agents: Whatever Happened To Team Themis?