Sarah Palin gave a speech at the Western Conservative Summit last weekend. She only ever speaks to friendly audiences, and the assembled conservatives seemed to enjoy her as usual. But Palin’s normal word-salads and malapropisms were even worse than usual because they were so slurred — as if she had imbibed a few drinks before getting up to speak. Watch the video for yourself: is this her usual rambling nonsense, or was Palin actually drunk up there behind the podium? Share your opinion with our nifty new poll widget!
- Did Clinic Defenders Spot Robert Dear Picketing Planned Parenthood?
- Ted Cruz AKA Mr. Bean And The Great Iowa Slow Play
- Thursday THREATCON – Thanksgiving Day Edition
- Alabama’s Righteous Republicans Run ‘Overton Window’ Primaries
- “Hair Hitler” : Bubba Trump Race Baits For The Silent Majority
- Benghazi Blowback: Trey Gowdy, Committee Sued For Defamation
- Syrian Man Cheated SSDI, Sold Stolen Guns, Drugs In FL Driveway
- Shenanigans In Waco Biker Prosecution Raise Troubling Questions
- Thursday THREATCON – Refugee Edition
- Ben Carson’s Foreign Policy ‘Dream Team’ Is A Nightmare