Sarah Palin gave a speech at the Western Conservative Summit last weekend. She only ever speaks to friendly audiences, and the assembled conservatives seemed to enjoy her as usual. But Palin’s normal word-salads and malapropisms were even worse than usual because they were so slurred — as if she had imbibed a few drinks before getting up to speak. Watch the video for yourself: is this her usual rambling nonsense, or was Palin actually drunk up there behind the podium? Share your opinion with our nifty new poll widget!
- The Continuing Story Of Cecil The Lion
- Thursday THREATCON – 30 July 2015
- Chuck Todd Must Be Stopped Before He Destroys America
- POLL: Did GOP Frontrunner Donald Trump Rape His Ex-Wife?
- Anti-Vaxx Forced-Birth Fanatics Creep On Women For Jesus
- Donald Trump Asks Reince Priebus “Whatcha Gonna Do With All That Trump?”
- Lafayette Shooter Was A White Supremacist Tea Party Type
- Thursday THREATCON – 23 July 2015
- Love Wins: Paul Hard’s Ex-Mother-In-Law Must Wear The Title
- Rapist, Clinic Bomber Close Out ‘Nonviolent’ Demonstrations