Sarah Palin gave a speech at the Western Conservative Summit last weekend. She only ever speaks to friendly audiences, and the assembled conservatives seemed to enjoy her as usual. But Palin’s normal word-salads and malapropisms were even worse than usual because they were so slurred — as if she had imbibed a few drinks before getting up to speak. Watch the video for yourself: is this her usual rambling nonsense, or was Palin actually drunk up there behind the podium? Share your opinion with our nifty new poll widget!
- No One Actually Asked TV Land To Pull ‘Dukes Of Hazzard’
- Bernie Sanders Sings “I Want To Tax Billionaires So Bad”
- Thursday THREATCON – 02 July 2015
- Anti-Vaccination Nation Deflation
- Paul LePage: The Eric Cartman Of The Tea Party
- A Supreme Conflict Of Interest
- Poll: Are You Ready To Set A Confederate Flag On Fire?
- Governor Christie Of “The Soprano State” Declares Presidential Run
- Rainbow Apocalypse: Marriage Equality And Its Malcontents
- Res Judicata: MD Judge Shuts Down William Hoge’s Legal Harassment